IP Camera Driver - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Hardware Repairs and Troubleshooting
Old 11-23-2014, 07:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Newb Techie
Default IP Camera Driver

I have this camera. It works fine, and the drivers are installed, no errors at all. It requires an exe to run on a Window 7 machine. I haven't used this in a few months and cannot find the disk that came with it. I thought I backed it up, but I guess I was wrong and forgot.

Anyway, this is the camera I have http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1.

It has no markings on it. Not a single one anywhere. I have googled the seller, but cannot find the correct executable to run it on my field laptop. I have a feeling this seller might be a pain. I was hoping someone was familiar with this camera and maybe I would get lucky. The thing is awesome once I can view it.

OverkillYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 11:46 AM   #2 (permalink)
Master Techie
Default Re: IP Camera Driver

Amazon shows it is from AGPtek from your link, and their web site is not much help except to say it is for windows XP
16ft USB Waterproof Endoscope Borescope Inspection Camera with 4 LED lights

good luck....

try this:

Joe C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 04:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
Newb Techie
Default Re: IP Camera Driver

Nice. Looks like that is what I need. Just generic drivers for a generic camera. I will check that out and let you know how it works.

And yeah. I went to the manufacturers website and they offer 0 support on this. It came with a disk to run an executable on Vista or later OS's and worked in the past. I just cant find the disk or the exe.
OverkillYJ is offline   Reply With Quote