IP Camera Driver

OverkillYJ

Beta member
I have this camera. It works fine, and the drivers are installed, no errors at all. It requires an exe to run on a Window 7 machine. I haven't used this in a few months and cannot find the disk that came with it. I thought I backed it up, but I guess I was wrong and forgot.

Anyway, this is the camera I have http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007UZ6RVO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1.

It has no markings on it. Not a single one anywhere. I have googled the seller, but cannot find the correct executable to run it on my field laptop. I have a feeling this seller might be a pain. I was hoping someone was familiar with this camera and maybe I would get lucky. The thing is awesome once I can view it.

Nice. Looks like that is what I need. Just generic drivers for a generic camera. I will check that out and let you know how it works.

And yeah. I went to the manufacturers website and they offer 0 support on this. It came with a disk to run an executable on Vista or later OS's and worked in the past. I just cant find the disk or the exe.

Back
Top Bottom