internet help

Status
Not open for further replies.

oscar7557

Solid State Member
so my little brother was playin counter strike while i was away and when i come back he;s like the internet doesnt work im like wtf so he tells me the power went out . so i thought the router was the problem so i reset it and still i got the little or no conectivity sign on my computer so i connected directly to my dsl modem and still nothing i rebooted my computer and again nothing so im stuck i have no idea what wrong or what i should do ... any ideas?

ok now the lights on and for a bit the little or no conectivity sign went away but i still wasnt able to access the internet and i also noticed were i plug my enthernet cable into to the back or my computer thers a green like before it was flahin but then stoped when the little or no conectivity thing went away so i didnt know what to do ,, and i was conected through my router so i conected directly and again little or no conectivity and the light from my ethernet port started to blink again

Sound more like the problem is on the ISP end or one of the line went down. You did say there was a black out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom