Internet connection issues

What brand/model router? Also, it is possible there is too many 2.4Ghz devices trying to talk in the same area as your devices are, you may have to change what channel your router is broadcasting on to get a half-decent signal.

Well I took the computer to my girl house and the same thing happen. I'm literary about a foot from the router. I'll check on the router and call the company. The Router is Motorola - Fiberhome HG-110 provided by the company,

My cell a Motorola atrix 4g ditects 7 connections and my pc 3.
Thanks!

If its an apartment, could it not be worth just getting a cable to run it over to your room? wifi is garbage on a gaming computer

I tried that at my girls and it works nice, unfortunately at home I would have to run a longggg cable and mother already gave an angry face on that one :(
Thanks!

Have you installed the latest drivers from d-link's website?

I use the same card with Win 7 and no issues running the latest drivers.

Definitely not a power issue as I run lots of Us purchased equipment in Sweden.

you likely have an overloaded router, Too many wifi devices. Try to do a hard reset of your router and see if the connection improves

i thought i would explain - Cheap wifi routers that companies like AT&T give you can only support a small number of devices, to add to your problem, most of them are only type G and are very much outdated. They tend to not like connecting to type n devices, even if its reverse compatible.

If this is your case, you should get a new wifi router and not have an issue. get a decent router with good range, it will payoff when you're gaming!

(p.s. im assuming you have one of those All-in-one router/modem/wifi boxes)
-Murphy

Back
Top Bottom