Intel D925XCV Vista 32-Bit Hardware Conflicts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone help me solve this issue please? To be clear, the crashing of various system processes on my vista 32-bit system, ecspecially explorer.exe and iexplorer.exe, was taking place prior to me reformatting the hard drive and reinstalling vista. I downloaded a hard drive diagnostic utility from my drive's manufacturer and it showed no errors with my drive. These crashes of all various system services continues happening on a daily basis. This same computer and configuration, worked fine for over a year or so and then these crashes starting happening. Is it possible to have a bad hard drive even when the utility is saying the drive is fine? I notice the drive does keep corrupting on a semi-regular basis, usually after many system service crashes take place.

Is there a report or something I can generate and have someone try to help me solve this problem once and for all?

Have you got all the drivers installed for you system? Does teh Device Manager show any more conflicts? The yellow ! are conflicts.

Have you got all the updates?

There are no conflicts in device manager, i mean no yellow exclamation marks. drivers are all installed. i haven't installed all the windows updates yet because i didn't see the point. When i had this system running over a year ago, same hardware, same everything, before there even was the sp1 pack , etc. i never had these system services crashing...no problems at all....is it even worth the time installing them...isn't something else causing this?

thanks for helping...i really hate to buy all new stuff if i can get this pc working without randomly crashing all the time.

The updates are to fix bugs. Bugs that could possibly be what is causing your issues. Possibilites of the newer drivers not working with the OS properly. Flaws in teh Os that make it less secure. There are thousands of reason to install the updates.

Without knowing if these updates fix the issues there isnt much else we can say.

Cause without having the updates we can not tell you for sure if it is a hardware issue or something else. Cause we dont know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom