Intel B1440ZX CPU?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroShade

In Runtime
I need information on the Intel B1440ZX mobo's cpu? What CPU does it use, and what power consumption does it use? Does anybody know where I can find this?

I'm sorry, I don't really understand what i'm looking for to get my answer. The CPU is the central Processing Unit, so it can also be called the processor, right? So what i'm looking for is what type of processor this motherboard, uses... is that correct? If so, why isn't it jumping out at me in the site you gave? Am I right in saying I'm looking for the what processor the mobo uses?

CPU = processor. A particular motherboard will be compatible with many different processors, not just one. The motherboard and CPU are two different parts, and I'd say that it's more like the CPU uses the motherboard than the other way around. The motherboard is there as a platform for the CPU, memory, video card and all other components.

So what you're asking is "What kind of CPUs can be used with this motherboard?".

I Have a lot of these CPUs If you Still Want 1, About 16 From 333MHz Up To 500Mhz All Working Great Still, I Am Still Using 3 Others In Machines Regularily Online, Obiously Much Slower Than More Modern Machines I Guess Im Just Nostalgic But I Love To Play And Build All Sorts Of Computers.

marty52s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom