Integrated graphics problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazyq

krazy Techie
No display

I currently have the 7600gt. I just sold it though so I uninstalled all my drivers and took out the card. I plugged the monitors cable to the usual place and there was no display. My monitor doesnt turn on. I plugged my gfx card back in and plugged the cables in and it worked.i do have a 6100 integrated graphics card.
Am i suppose to reinstall it? And when I do will the 7600 gt be in the cpu ?

Check that integrated video is turned on in your BIOS. Sometimes it'll get switched off in situations such as this. It's not a driver issue since you're getting no display whatsoever, even on POST.

i did, i changed i from pci to onboard. do i have to have the nvidia drivers installed? I'm at work right now, but ill have to go home and figure out whats going wrong. Because I've taken out my gfx card before and it will still display stuff.
So far i reinstalled nvidia display drivers. What should i do step my step to go back to my integrated gfx.

the driver has nothing to do with the fact that it doesnt POST , the driver kicks in when the windows is finished loading.
Try reseting the Cmos to clear up and start fresh

do i reset this before taking out the graphics card or after? because once i take it out i cant see a display on screen

it didnt work. theres no signal at all. I used a different monitor and still no signal. As soon as i put in the gfx card and plug the wire into the adapter the display pops up.
im not sure why this isnt working. i uninstalled the 7600gt driver and disabled it and still no results.
i just dont know how to get the integrated 6100 to get working withough the gfx card.

yes. there was an option to load optimized settings. That was the only option that would do any sort of reseting.
I brought it in to my work...i work at the computer lab on campus. My supervisor who is an IT technician couldnt figure it out. He was looking for the bios on the outside of the pc but couldnt locate it.

im really scared that i might damage the mobo...i dont know where the battery would be located. My whole family does use this pc. Im just going to buy a pci e card tomorrow temporarily untill i get my 7900gs. I already sold the one i currently own and i need to ship it asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom