Integrated graphics problem :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that your asking to much from the on board GPU. I know the games you mention do not take much but it don't have much to offer in the first place. on board is basically a cheap way to get a computer that will surf the web run some word programs ext... not for any type of gaming unless your speaking about solitaire.
I could be wrong about this and wish that i am but I really think thats the issue.
Look into buying a cheap video card would be my suggestion

nah, my friend had a mobo with the same chipset and it ran all those games perfectly fine.

Okay then I would start looking into a power issue perhaps your power supply is failing or is just not adequate.

schusterjo said:
I think that your asking to much from the on board GPU. I know the games you mention do not take much but it don't have much to offer in the first place. on board is basically a cheap way to get a computer that will surf the web run some word programs ext... not for any type of gaming unless your speaking about solitaire.
I could be wrong about this and wish that i am but I really think thats the issue.
Look into buying a cheap video card would be my suggestion

Learn more about Onboard gfx .i know it plays games even BF2.HEs tryed to reformat and drivers.Its not drivers And its definetly not becuase of the gfx not being turmed on in bios or nothing would show up in screen(commomn sense).LMAo why would you need a better PSu if its intergrated wow knowledge has dropped on this forum sense ive been gone.

fr34ky said:
Learn more about Onboard gfx .i know it plays games even BF2.HEs tryed to reformat and drivers.Its not drivers And its definetly not becuase of the gfx not being turmed on in bios or nothing would show up in screen(commomn sense).LMAo why would you need a better PSu if its intergrated wow knowledge has dropped on this forum sense ive been gone.

Before you try to insult anybody learn to spell first. Second I did not suggest checking to see if it was selected in the bios I simply answered his question on what he would be looking for in the bios.
Third, obviously you don't know to much about failing power supplies or under powered computers because they very well could be causing such a symptom.
Funny you post and try to bash somebody's suggestions but offer no help to the poster. Why even post? sounds like you need to mature a little.

Bongwat3r said:
hey, i have an Asus A8N-VM mobo with nVidia GeForce 6100 integrated graphics. ive installed all the drivers and gotten the updates, also installed directx. but whenever i go to play a game the screen goes blank and and theres a line down the middle(diagonally).

after the line appears are u able to terminate the application or does the computer just freeze? if it freezes my clue would be the CPU

schusterjo, i agree with u about buying the a video card but i use a Geforce Nvidia 6150 instead (also integrated) and it works pretty good for games such as Swat 4, Scarface, Crashday, Godfather, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom