Installing Nvidia Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregz

Baseband Member
Hi guys

I have a problem:

It started when my directplay didnt work / Msn /gamespy /some games.. and I found out that Directx wasnt properly Installed.. Well I tried that, and after installing service pack 2 it finally installed directx. But dxdiag shows that there are alot of problems with the drivers of the nvidia card I have (geforce 2 Ultra)

I downloaded newest drivers from nvidia and it states the followign during install::

setup error the nvidia setup program could not locate any drivers that are compatible with your current hardware setup will now exit.

I looked at some posts and it seems that some INF files might be the cause, any ideas of how I could make them work ?

check out guru3d for some older drivers.

Also, I don't think direct x 9.0x will work well with that card.

Thx alot guru3d drivers were installed.. only problem now is to locate older directx... they seem to all have vanished.. or I just suck at searching.. all I find is these sites that link to microsoft site that says download NEW DIRECTX 9.0c

Have you tried going to the Microsoft website direct and looking at their archives if they have any? If not try contacting them and explaining your situation and they might be able to point you in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom