Import message to Aussies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blinky88

Baseband Member
This is a first for me. I have just had the best experience buying computer parts online. I purchased a crystal white case from EYO for a good price. To me, it's the best case I have ever seen, pure white with terrific features. The case arrived within 48 hours of placing the order and it turned out to be damaged, I immediately contacted EYO with photo's of the damage and was told to keep the case for spares and another would be dispatched that day, no additional cost to me. I have never had an experience like this before, exceptionable service, good price, great product, instant responses to my e'mails.

You know, we are quick to critisize those online stores that choose to stuff us around, we should acknowledge with praise, those who provide a service beyond expectations. They are based in Sydney and the courier charges to Brisbane was exactly what was invoiced, rare these days .... everything about this purchase has been completely new to me.

In fact, all future purchases for parts, they will get my business even if their prices are slightly higher than the opposition. It can be a very comforting thought to know you are dealing with a completely honest company.

If you are looking to buy online, without reservation, I highly recommend EYO Technologies is the first place to look.

The sales person I was dealing with is Daniel.

Fixed title. Removed posts since that is a bypass of the filter. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom