im stumped....

Status
Not open for further replies.

eLeVeN_11

Baseband Member
alright..i have a new A8N SLI deluxe mobo with a AMD 64 x2 4200+....i turn on my computer and a screen comes up that has a picture and says A8N SLI Deluxe ..then at the bottom it says press del to enter bios/setup.....i do this im in the bios..i dont even know what i have to change or anything to i just go to exit & save changes ...when i think my computer is about to start loading windows it restarts by its self and i have to go throught this again ....im getting nowhere becasue it just keeps on looping...anyone have any ideas ???? PLEASE SOMEONE reply....i really wanna get this working..THX.

I swear this is like the 80th time...

Pop in windows OS Disc you used to format and install windows on that harddrive, boot off of it, wait for it to detect the previous installation when it does, Hit R to repair it.

i dont have a windows OS Disk ... i bought this computer like 2 years ago and desided to just change my mobo and processer... so i never had to format and install windows on ym harddrive

alright so if i get windows xp and pop in the disk it will automaticly start for me ? cuz im still stuck in bios

well i reinstalled windows and everything...and first thing i went to install was my anti virus..i did that..restarted my computer..nut now nothing even comes up on my monitor..my monitor light just keeps blinking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom