IDT high definition audio codec code 10 and sound device uninstalled itself

Status
Not open for further replies.

dapaperboy

Beta member
context: i opened my itunes and i got the error that said i have no audio device/its not working. i tried to download the audio drivers for my computer but i was having some issues finding the right drivers because i got my brother (who is a tech expert so he didnt mess anything up) uninstalled vista and went back to xp because my computer was weird (it was a while ago so i dont remember what was off about it)

problem: IDT high definition audio codec code 10 (and if its possible, how my audio device uninstalled itself)

what i have done to try to solve this problem: ive tried to get the proper drivers, use windows update (which helped me with some other issues but not this one) the idt website didnt help me at all. ive googled the answer plenty of times but i have never found something for my specific computer

how my sound device got uninstalled: its ridiculous, but my sound device unistalled ITSELF. it know its crazy but it happened.

i compiled my device manger and some other screens that will be helpful to anybody is going to help me with this matter.

system info/screenshots of device manager etc:

techforuminfo.jpg

thank you techies!

it worked! yay thanks! <3

but onto the second problem: how did it uninstall itself in the first place? and was my info sufficient? and did you just google my problem or did you go straight to the forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom