I think my Keyboard is out to get me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydzy

In Runtime
Yeah, so now i cant use backspace, so sorry if there are errors here i cbf fixing.

When i press backspace now it like pauses, then draaags it out as if ive pressed it for like 1 or 2 secs, deleteing lots of chars, and and i know that it was not spelt right, omg, no, so many mistakes, but i cant get rid of them.

WHat is going on here? Ive rebooted, it aint like my computer is laggin, onlty just started happening about 1 hr ago, NO idea whats wrong. please help me hwere, my keybaord is te the* logitech lx710 or something? 710 i know that, haha, it is a mouse / jeyboard think, keyboard even, and they are wireless but i put the reciever less that than* 2cm away from the keyboard so that ain t the problem, the batteries are fine too, fully charaggesd, charged even.

sorry bout all this horrible slpelling, oh wowie, lol

Sydz

update, just reaslied oh boy, more bad spelling, start again

update, just realised that, OMG THAT IS WRONG TOO, ugh, i give up, realised that when i hold down Shift when the backspace is going on it jsut doesnt stop, and when i release shift it stops, so is there a possibility of sticky keys being on or something? how do i disable thenat, that even

yeah, it isnt sticky keys.
someone please help me! this is really **** annoying!

what the ****, lol, ok, keyboard works perfect now... all i did was go to sleep and in the morning, well afternoon when i woke up it works perfectly... creepy, but oh the joys of backspace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom