I think my Keyboard is out to get me - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Hardware Repairs and Troubleshooting
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2007, 08:55 AM   #1 (permalink)
Super Techie

Default I think my Keyboard is out to get me

Yeah, so now i cant use backspace, so sorry if there are errors here i cbf fixing.

When i press backspace now it like pauses, then draaags it out as if ive pressed it for like 1 or 2 secs, deleteing lots of chars, and and i know that it was not spelt right, omg, no, so many mistakes, but i cant get rid of them.

WHat is going on here? Ive rebooted, it aint like my computer is laggin, onlty just started happening about 1 hr ago, NO idea whats wrong. please help me hwere, my keybaord is te the* logitech lx710 or something? 710 i know that, haha, it is a mouse / jeyboard think, keyboard even, and they are wireless but i put the reciever less that than* 2cm away from the keyboard so that ain t the problem, the batteries are fine too, fully charaggesd, charged even.

sorry bout all this horrible slpelling, oh wowie, lol

Sydz

92% of teenagers have put some stupid made up statistic in their signature. If you're one of the 8% that aren't quite as gulliable, copy this.
Old 06-06-2007, 09:14 AM   #2 (permalink)
Super Techie

Default Re: I think my Keyboard is out to get me

update, just reaslied oh boy, more bad spelling, start again

update, just realised that, OMG THAT IS WRONG TOO, ugh, i give up, realised that when i hold down Shift when the backspace is going on it jsut doesnt stop, and when i release shift it stops, so is there a possibility of sticky keys being on or something? how do i disable thenat, that even

92% of teenagers have put some stupid made up statistic in their signature. If you're one of the 8% that aren't quite as gulliable, copy this.
Old 06-06-2007, 09:29 AM   #3 (permalink)
Junior Techie

press shift five time quickly
Old 06-06-2007, 10:22 AM   #4 (permalink)
Super Techie

yeah, it isnt sticky keys.
someone please help me! this is really **** annoying!

Old 06-07-2007, 12:25 AM   #5 (permalink)
Super Techie

what the ****, lol, ok, keyboard works perfect now... all i did was go to sleep and in the morning, well afternoon when i woke up it works perfectly... creepy, but oh the joys of backspace!

Closed Thread