I still have an l/O issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

greatscotch

Solid State Member
My copy of windows with my legit serial number is windows 7 ultimate. Please help me here people. I'm not made of money and I think there might be a way to avoid rma'ing every part of my comp. Thanks again

0xc00000e9 it starts out as windows loading, and then goes to a black screen Windows Boot Manager is missing. I tried to repair and no success. So I said the heck with it an went to format and reload and I get Status: OxcOOOOOe9...Info: An unexpected I/O error has occurred. It also says " Windows has encountered a problem communicating with a device connected to your computer.This error can be caused by unplugging a removeable storage device such as an external USB drive device is in use, or faulty hardware such as a hardware drive or faulty hardware such a hard drive or CD-ROM drive that is failing."

After reading similar issues here in the forum, i tried rebooting using F12, and F8, but that takes me to the screen BOOTMGR is missing. I've swap out a few HDD i have but the same thing. switch satas and no improvment.

My setup is as follows
ASUS M4A88t-V Evo/usb3
One 4gb Mushkin 10666 DDR3 9-9-9-24
A 650 Power supply
sony 32x dvd r/rw+/-
Thermaltake aluminum heatsync P/N CL-p0444
Nvidia Geforce 8800gts OC 512 mb gddr3 pci-e (also removed this and tried an install and received the same message)
storage*WD 1TB & 160gb*system WD(both blue 1tb new 160 a few years old and sata)
AMD Phenom ll x4 3.2 black edition calisto cpu
plenty of fans
and a CC light

????????wth folks?????????

This is after replacing an old board (msi 870a-g54 with 2x2gb ocz plat. 10666 7-7-7 @ 1.65v) that I had bad mem and a bad board. This mushkin stick past an eight hour test through memtest84+ (or was it 86?) so its good but with the msi board after I found the ocz to have failed I still got crashes constantly Driver not equal or lesser value, Bad pool header, refferenced memory could not be read, win32.sys issues the list goes on. So whats the deal? is it my processor or memory or a new/bad board? I havent even RMA'd the old stuff yet.

Anything you guys can help me with would be great...unfortunately since I did the format I have no BSOD dump to share but please help me out. Thank You

~Scotch

http://www.techist.com/forums/f77/0x0000000a-0x0000007c-c7-i-forget-239307/ Here's a link to the thread with my msi problems to maybe make a connection between the two

Maybe if you gave it more than a second of thought you would have mentioned that you already HAD a serial but not the media. Which is why you downloaded the media to install in the first place. Instead of leaving everything for everyone else to think about this kinda stuff you could just clear up the confusion up front and not caused it to begin with. That isnt so hard to do instead of placing the blame on others for doing exactly what our rules say we would do. Interesting how that works now aint it.

Remove all devices but the mandatory ones. You hard drive, your video card, your PSU, mouse and keyboard. You have a device that is conflicting with the install of Windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom