I need major help... I've tried in person..

Status
Not open for further replies.

BioRage

Beta member
Well recently I turned off my PC, about last weds, and then the next morning i turned it back on, to my surpised it beeped 6 times, and would show NO display. I took it to the shop which cost me about $25 to diagnostic test, and 1.5-2 days later. I found out later that it was the ram issue. I brought it home and replaced the ram and everything was good. The next morning I turned it on the same problem, I thought it would clearly be the other ram again so i took it out and the kingston ram stayed in.... It worked but then the INTERNET did not work, the network card did not want to release something so i could not connect to the internet.

That's when i took it in again to the shop, and the guy said that I had a hardware failure, and he belives its the mother board, I dont know if it is, but if it is im pretty muched f-ed cuz i cant use the processer if i buy a new mother board,

I took it back to the guy at future shop and he tested the ram that i thought was messed but it turned out that it was fine, so he said that i should get a new motherboard and possible a new proccser so i returned the 2 sticks of ram that i bought those two days, and using the old ram that i thought didnt work...

Current mother board is a Asus A8N-SLI, and I belive it was an exclusive back in the years or two, and they stopped producing them....

When I turn on my PC It loads, and has the 6 beeps then comes up with an error "WARNING YOUR CPU FAN IS FAIL OR TOO SLOW" Push f1 to continue, I have no idea what to do there...

Does anyone have a clue what is going on?!?! This was my gaming PC... and well I dont have money to buy a new one of any kind, and if i do it will have to be a laptop for school with no exceptions :'(

additonal info:
- Ram for the mother board is DDR400MHZ
- current ram (old one that work) - brandname ICS 1GB
- What I had b4 i returned it was kingston 1GB

Please see if you guys can help me find a sensiable solution, thanks

so your only problem now, after all that hassle is this..........

"When I turn on my PC It loads, and has the 6 beeps then comes up with an error "WARNING YOUR CPU FAN IS FAIL OR TOO SLOW" Push f1 to continue, I have no idea what to do there..."

correct? if so that means one of the fans isnt connected normally, so check all the connections and that the fan(s) is infact spinning.

From what you said thats all i can answer, if you still have all the other issues mentioned in the earlier part of your post then im sure someone else will be able to shed some light.

Hope you get it sorted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom