I need Help with problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

c0mmun1st4lyf3

In Runtime
ok, here is it :

my mom movedmy computer when i wasn't home i im sure she messed up while pullin the wires n stuff " cuz she didn't unpulg them first.. and now i think the mother board is messed up. when i start the computer the keyboard lightts all flash once, then numlock light(usually stays on after the flash) goes off. the optical mouse light in on. my monitor won't show. so it goes down to 2 problems, 1: the ram isn't working 2: the mobo is very broken.

so which one would it be most likely to be broken and how can(if u can... i doubt its fixable) fix it?

how about the video card. video card errors can cause strange behaviour in pc's. my guess is when she pulled the computer away she could have tugged at the vga cable and possibly loosened the gfx card. i mean that to me seems like the most likey way any internal component could have been repositioned by her moving it.

Try to start in safe mode.F8 upon boot up. If that dosnt work try last known configuration thats if you can see your bios screen.If you have no video then it just may be the video card.

lol i can't press F8 cuz nothing shows up.. if it was the video card, why would it affect my keyboard light? so it comes down to video card / MOBO. hmm omg ...

Try different RAM. If it is the RAM, then the other stick should make your system work. That is, if the RAM is known to be good. Also, just take a quick scan of everything inside. See if something got unplugged?

Have you tried reseating your video card? Also make sure that you powersupply is either on 110 or 115, 220 or any of that other crap tends not to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom