i just dont know what the problem is anymore. HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desolation

In Runtime
so i got my new mother board to replace my other damaged one and now after a fresh install of 7. i get no fan speed readings in windows at all.( but in bois they show up plus my voltage readings in bios are spot on ) and i still have a 3rd temp TMPIN2 in hw monitor that i dont know what it is . also when i boot up my push del to access bios screen comes up twice and i get some micro freezing's when windows is loading in the windows logo.

and while im in windows it freezes in little spurts but fixes its self, and lags, all my drivers are up to date. this is baffling me, i sent in my memory for rma to corsair, (bought a back up stick to use for the time being till it gets sent back.) and the only things left are cpu and video card or mother board causing the issue im stump been trying to figure out my rig for months now.

parts ive replaced so far.

power supply

motherboard

memory

im starting to think i have a damaged cpu.

thanks for any help you guys can give me on this matter

A.

heres a few pics.

hw.png

speedfan.png

TMPIN2 is a "dead" reading from HWMonitor, basically, a sensor, that doesn't exist, and isn't being used, but could have been used if the sensor was installed during manufacturing, it shows on all of those motherboards apparently.

I can't think of anything... A bad hard drive, or raid driver install can cause those issues. I have seen hard drives that have 1 bad sector cause that sort of issue before. And the small freezes seem normal, as both my laptop and desktop have those in XP, Vista, and Win7.

thanks for the input whats the best way to scan my hard drive to see if that's causing the problem.

also could my os be messed up from install cause i had a bad set of ram when i installed

ram was rated to run 9-9-9-24 at 1t but would only boot some times and most times would give me a hard drive error on boot at those stings so i changed it to auto and ran at 1066 fine at 8-8-8-20 1t fine. then i tried 1600 mhz at 9-9-9-24 at 2t and it ran but was sluggish.

tested with memtest failed after 4 passes let it run all night. at 9-9-9- 24 2t at 9-9-9-24 1t it would load memtest then the screen would go all colored blocks with random numbers and letters in em all over the place. bought a spare stick of 1333 mhz ram at 9-9-9-24 1t but runs sluggish as **** and just doesn't seem like its running right. and sent ram in for rma waiting for it to return.

and if it is my cpu then why can i up my speed to 4 ghz and not see and issue but its loads things slow and it take for ever for my 3 start up items to load( 3.2 ghz speed and 4 ghz speed) its baffling me and starting to **** me off a bit im starting to think this was all caused by that bad mother board. and the night i was playing a game online and my computer just failed and wouldnt boot for like 20 mins until i started pulling things out and putting em back in one by one.

wel after pulling apart my rig and reinstalling everything. and putting new thermal paste on the cpu and re seating it seems to be working a little better.( couldn't find my ocz freeze so used the cooler master stuff the first time i put it back together after my move had a 5 c drop in temps when i switch back to my ocz freeze ) well see how things go had an issue where it wouldn't turn on at first not sure why but started unhooking things on by one and got it up and running

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom