I get to RMA my BFG 6600GT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

septoid2

Daemon Poster
Random reboots during times of heavy 3D rendering, and thisis happening often. So I called up BFG's 24/7 tech support, and may I add, I was EXTREMELY impressed, all of their staff are gamers and they all solve your technical problems in a no-nonsense format which really made me happy, so anyways I told them about my problem and the guys like ****.. we're gonna have to RMA it your card probably got fried.. did you ever use a bad power supply? I'm like yeah but now I got an Antec, and hes like yeah it probably got fried, thats why. We can work out an RMA if you want, and im like okay.

I have this Rage II+DVD PCI Card I'm gonna use until my 6600GT gets back.

Steps I took to troubleshoot: Update Forceware drivers, update nforce drivers, flash bios.

Thats all really folks.

ANyone have any other ideas?

I swear, not just helpful, INTERESTING. All the tech guys are gamers, and most of them run 7800GT's or GTX's. My tech guy was saying how his office runs office lan parties and how he plays video games on his breaks.

septoid2 said:
I swear, not just helpful, INTERESTING. All the tech guys are gamers, and most of them run 7800GT's or GTX's. My tech guy was saying how his office runs office lan parties and how he plays video games on his breaks.

I wanna work there :D

I've heard good things about BFG's support, your story and a friend of mines who didn't know how to install his card :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom