I deactivated on board graphics now I can't reactivate

Sirjasalot

Beta member
Hi. First I hope I picked the right place for this (troubleshooting). I have a problem with a game (Mighty Quest Fort Epic Loot) where the launcher would detect my computer components. Apparently I did not meet the system rquirements. The game staff said the problem might be because the game only recognized my onboard graphics (Intel(R) HD Graphics). So I deactivated it. The path I took is:

Desktop
Right Click
Resolution
Advanced Parameters
Deactivate

(Sorry if the terms aren't exact my computer is in french and I'm dong my best to translate in the proper terminology)

This attempt to solve my problem has failed. I am no longer able to reactivate my on board graphics. When I take the same path, nothing is listed in graphics so I can't do anything. Please help my whole computer is now laggy for some reason. :'(

OK bigger problem then I tought. Now I can't play anymore games.

I have an Acer.

Sirjasalot

Last edited:
ok, yeah thats and issue lol. what are the specs for your computer?

And is it a laptop or desktop? what version of windows?

With a lot of luck, I managed to solve my problem (it was rather stupid lol). Here's how I did it:

Start
Right click on computer
Properties
Device Manager (or whatever it is in english)

Under graphics card the Intel(R) HD was listed. All I had to do was right click> activate and then restart my computer. Problem solved!! :lol:

Sirjasalot

With a lot of luck, I managed to solve my problem (it was rather stupid lol). Here's how I did it:

Start
Right click on computer
Properties
Device Manager (or whatever it is in english)

Under graphics card the Intel(R) HD was listed. All I had to do was right click> activate and then restart my computer. Problem solved!! :lol:

Sirjasalot

lol yeah thats what usually works :p enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom