I am SO unbelievably ****ed right now... I need some answers and consolation...
So just a moment ago, I was upgrading my new PC (just my RAM, Hard Drive, and OS to Vista 64).
Well, everything went fine, and Vista was in the middle of installing. I had my case open, and some wires from my PSU were dangling out. So in the middle of the OS installation, I decided to close back the case.
Well.. as soon as I gently pushed the wires into the case, one of the metal pins on the wires touched the metal side of my case, and there was a spark. The computer shut down. I tried to boot it back up, but nothing happened. Completely dead.
I'm thinking it was only my PSU that died, which may have short circuited or something, but if my motherboard's dead too, I will be so, so mad. What happened?!?!
I need some answers, please.