~Huge Crisis (Nvidia)~

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYL\X/3K

I know <html>, do you?
i just bought a BFG Nvidia Geforce 7300GT OC, and its REALLY pi$$ing me off. i got rid of my integrated driver, then disabled my Integrated and enabled my PCI-e slot then added my card. once i booted everything went fine untill i installed the driver. these to files corrupted and had a Yellow question mark on my Device Manager:
- PCI Bridge Device
- SM Bus Controller

and my onboard ethernet is not recognized by my internet connection repair wizard. So then i reformmated my system

I called the company (BFG) and they told me install the lastest video card driver from the Nvidia website. which i did and still no luck I then called them again and told me to update my chipset driver which i did STILL no luck. i Called again and he said something about the IRQ

Here is my IRQ resources: 5,7,9,10,11,14,15 are all set to (PCI Device)

I would REALLY appreciate help ASAP because i hav now 5 days left to return this thing.

i guess im gonna exchange it to a ATI Radeon X1300Pro 256mb because the warranty at this store SUCKS!!!

Sounds like you got another issue with your motherboard or your hard drive. It's just dumb that that would have it that occured at the same time that tried to installed your new video card.

sylwek said:
i guess im gonna exchange it to a ATI Radeon X1300Pro 256mb because the warranty at this store SUCKS!!!

BFG has a very good Manufacturer's warranty. IF you got a problem with dealing with the shop for warranty, then bring any warranty issues up directly with the manufacturers.

bmxfreakrider said:
i had(and still do, waiting for a x16 pc) xfx 7300gs, its almost the same card, so ill give it a shot. is there jumpers on ur mobo for sli and whatnot and are they set correctly? have you updated your bios? and have you poked around the bios and got everything configured correctly?

The 7300Gt is twice as fast than the 7300GS, my mobo doesnt hav a SLI jumpers because it its only a single x16 slot (its not SLI mobo but the card is),
there is no need to update my BIOS because the mobo was made this year(2006), and in my BIOS everything is set correctly

The thing is that everything works fine the games etc but it me$$es up my ethernet thats built in my mobo and i hav no internet connection because of it

I''m taking a guess here, but I think the problem may have occurred in the disabling of the integrated drivers because it sounds like some of the drivers controlling the network and motherboard function have been disabled. Here is what I would try: download and re-install all of the chipset drivers for your motherboard. Install the video card and its drivers without disabling anything. See what happens.

Regards,

DeeJay

dmj94044 said:
I''m taking a guess here, but I think the problem may have occurred in the disabling of the integrated drivers because it sounds like some of the drivers controlling the network and motherboard function have been disabled. Here is what I would try: download and re-install all of the chipset drivers for your motherboard. Install the video card and its drivers without disabling anything. See what happens.

Regards,

DeeJay

Well Deejay u were right but too bad u didn't Post earlier, i realized today that when i uninstalled my Integrated graphic drivers it took with it all my ethernet drivers as well and some other drivers.

Im seriously the biggest Dumb a$$ for bringing back the 7300GT back because i had to pay a restocking fee just to get the ATI Radeon X1300PRO 256mb now im stuck with it. This card isnt so bad

But everything works fine, thnx to all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom