HOw to gain more spaces

Status
Not open for further replies.

lulumara

Beta member
Hi I'm newbie here,I noticed that my hardrive space getting smaller everyday.(DELL computer/3.0 ghz with 1 gig of ram/160 gigabyte of space-hardrive) I did remove all unnecessary files that i don't need it but the space is still the same and I did cleaned -up(before removing and clean-up it was 53.0 gigabyte used space and 91 gig of free space) now it was 60.8 used space and 83.4gig of free space.How can I gain space and any pointers??? Oh I did deframented the hardrive also but there's no change on the space it actually increases.I was just browsing in the net and doing some drawings in Solidworks which I don't think it will consume a lot of space.

Only way to get more space is delete unnecessary files/programs that isn't used regularly or get a new hard-drive. But I guess you already deleted the unnecessary files already. I remember there was thread where one of the members posted a site on how to clean out the hard-drive. Try asking around these forums or search it up.

I did tried search unluckily nothing show up .Any suggestion???Oh this hardrive it's 1 year old only included in whole package when i bought it to DELL company:confused:

Is your hard-drive working fine right at this moment? If you want to get back your space, you should start backing up all the important files that you really need onto a CD/DVD as a data disc, Flash Drive, back up hard-drive.

My hardrive is working properly but once in a while it slow down in internet ,I had high speed internet ? Then it reduces my space quite so much .Is there any thing I can do to gain more space??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom