How to fix RAM timmings! need help..

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMBiEN22

Solid State Member
I am totally new when it comes to this but here is the link to my RAM Timings should be listed there something like 8-8-8-8-24 which i have no idea what that means. But i did already have to change the DRAM voltage to the recommended factory level as well as set my ram to 1600. I am pretty sure when i was wandering around the BIOS i saw that my timings where at like 9-9-9-9-24 and wanted to learn how to fix the timings (NOT OVER CLOCK) but just set them to the stock levels.

if its anything like my AMD bios, go into your bios, go to the ram section, and where you see the 9's, change them to 8's... but dont do that inless someone says that right, cause i dont really know... i shouldnt even really be typing this right now, cause i really dont know... but im going to anyway.. haha

Well fixed my ram timings when running cpu-z on the mem page it reads NB Frequency like "3200" as my DRAM frequency is at about "801.8". I think this is correct because some one told me you times that 801 by 2 as DDR is dual channel or what not.

Please correct me if i am wrong!

Well when i minimize cpu-z on the task bar it tells me "1603.60" MHz so i think i did everything right! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom