How do you get an RMA from ASUS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhgunit

Daemon Poster
I RMA'ed my mobo and they sent it back with the rod that holds the CPU cover in place bent. You can't open and close the cover now.

So I called for an RMA, they just wanted to do a standard RMA. I said, "**** no!!" as the last one took 2 and a half weeks. They said they would do an Advanced RMA and send me a new board with a FedEX return label. Great, now what?

"We will send you an email tomorrow with further instructions, your RMA # is ......."

3 days went by. No email, no mobo. I called and they said they would redo it and send an email. 3 more days went by. Nothing. I called back a little more PO'ed than before and they assure me I will get my email this time. Nothing. Its now been over a week and a half.

Does anyone know someone at ASUS or have any suggestions?

P.S. It is not getting blocked by my spam filter. I have heard of this before from ASUS.

They make great products but their support is something else. I would just do the same technique as everyone does with companies like EA and Activision. Keep sending messages until you finally get a REAL person (I know it's hard to believe) and ask them what you should do next. You can also give them a call. Although the shortest wait I've had with them was about 45 minutes.

I talk to a person everytime. They say I will receive an email very shortly everytime and apologize for the wait. A month is a long time to wait to get a working motherboard.

Those aren't people. They're just automated messages. I've dealt with them so many countless times and I get a cycle of maybe 10 messages. A month is a long time and you should demand that they shorten it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom