How do I restore a partitoned hard drive to it's original state....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry i forget the differences between forum software that is running. vB uses Post Reply while IPB uses Add Reply. I work on forums that use both so sometimes i get it messed up which one is which. That was my fault.

Must be, 'cause I still don't see it! I have an insert image button but it asks for an image URL so I can't load any pics directly from my PC. Just a hassle, nothing I can't just deal with.

When you click Post Reply you have to scroll down. The buttons you are using are the same ones in the Quick Reply which is for the BBC Code. They are not for Manage attachements. See my pic above. It is below the Submit Reply button. You have to scroll down past the text box and the submit reply button to see the Manage Attachments button.

It might not be available to your group. You did just break 40 posts which now gives you access to PM's and signatures. It might not be available for you to upload attachments to the site.

this is what I see.
manage.jpg

That was my next thought. That I was unable to due to usage guidelines. No biggie, I'll get it sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom