Hissing Noise from the computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
im thinking one of the fans are doing that noise. when you start stressing the cpu or Gpu the fan RPM increases which may cause this noise. Make sure the fans aren't clogged with dust and that it spins freely when spun

From when i was looking at it, It kinda looked like it wasn't spinning at all lol.

Ill take the shell off again and take another look.

Get rid of the static, right? :p

Ok. From what I can see, problem fixed.

Behind the actual fan there was like a sort of turbine looking thing, it was absolutely chockas with dust, I was spluttering and coughing getting it out! I couldn't believe the amount, I had to get out the 5 million candle power torch to see it properly it was so dark.

Well eventually I cleaned it out, and launched a couple of my games, checked out the frame rates and it was sitting at around 50-60! :D

I'm not sure what I could expect with the setup i've got, but it's silky smooth!

If any other problems come up, i'll be sure to come straight to this forum, NOT the computer guy down the round who ripped me off twice (vegas 7, and an ATI GPU).

My sincerest thanks to the community for the help, it's much appreciated.

-Sp0nge :laughing:

If you read the posts above, philbar...you'd see that he said he already solved it ;).

Yeah read before you actually post. So it turned out that it was a head problem...thats good, its an easy fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom