Here We Go Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mradeedee

Solid State Member
Hello, im new here and ill say hi to introduce my self now let get down to TECH
Ok My comp has been giving me problems since about yesterday
After I Downloaded Adobe photoshop cs2,
The problem that occurred is memory and space. after dowloading it i had 313 mb left on my comp, which is very sad if do say so my self when it only takes up about 1gb for everything.
I then free up 3gb worth of space and say woot ok im good Now But i was Wrong. After Freeing up the space i reboot comp and turned it off on the account it was a rough night,The next day i turn on my computer and it does one of these windows checks and when everything was done i was back to 1.5 gigs WTF MAN, i then delete adobe and i get back to 2.1, i mess around and do other stuff and i get 1.6 agian WTF WTF WTF.:eek: :eek: :eek:

Now I AM PEEVED and i wanted ed to know
Should i Just Factory reset this and end my problems.

P.s Im running windows xp on a dimension 4500 with a max of 18 gigs

Re: Here We Go Agian

Hey fellow New Yorker
Welcome-to-TF.png

...what part of NYC are you from, anyway?

You definitely need to get a bigger hard drive, and reinstall Windows.

What did you mess around with, after deleting Photoshop?

Or you can reset the BIOS, and see if that helps.

Im From Brookyln
And Yea i need to uprgrade my hard drive i just dont how i go upon doing that.
Also ive messed around deleting some programed files hat had nothing to do with anything besides ******* my computer
And How do i go upon resetting my bio and what is that process

Also i have never touched anything inside my comp

Cool...I'm from Queens.

Oh yea...if your computer is still under warranty, it's best not to touch anything inside. But you would obviously have to get inside, to upgrade the hard drive.

To reset the BIOS, you go inside and look for a watch battery. You take it out, and leave it out for about 10-15 minutes, then you put it back in.

But as I said before. If you're computer is still under warranty, don't open it.

I got this bad boy in 2002-2003 now 07 No warranty on that now is there. dam i think factory reset would set me free or if i can find a old restore point restore to back then and then fix it from there casue i hate factory reset Especially thoes dam drivers

Btw i am 13 2 so wouldn't that mean im the youngest on T.f
Also i used to live queens

I'd say, if there are too many problems to deal with, a fresh Windows install is best. But get a bigger hard drive.

I see you looked at my T.F. WR thread. I guess you are the youngest then. Can't edit it anymore, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom