Help VGA problem

Ecthelion

Baseband Member
A few weeks back my GTX 770 randomly died on me so i went GPU shopping. I settled on the Gigabyte Aorus RX 570 4GB these cards have a Smart Power LED Indicator. This is what i need help with I'm on my 2nd Gigabyte card the first one i got had a bad fan get it RMAed. But i had it for 5 days before i shipped it back and i never saw the little white Indicator light flash once. With the 2nd card it flashes 100% randomly i cant get it to flash no matter what game i run or bench mark i test with. It can flash when i hit play on a youtube video or when it just sitting idle or loading a game. when i try to replicate these instances it wont flash it just does it when ever it wants. Where I'm second guessing my self is the first Gigabyte card didn't have this problem. But my 770 did just die on me so was the first Gigabyte more defective then i thought or is this new 570 with this random little light reading the power wrong?

I've tried resetting the card aswell as the 8 pin connector in the card and the power supply also changing the port on the power supply (modular) cleared the cmos. I don't have another computer to test in or PSU so i don't know what else to do

Back
Top Bottom