help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

univox735

Beta member
I recently bought a raidmax performance casing for this new mother board my friend was giving to me. I tested the power supply before I started putting the motherboard in, it seemed to work fine. Then I connected it to an msi ms-6702 K8T neo. Now when I connect the chords for the power switch and led lights, the and try to turn it on, it makes this sound in the power supply likes it trying to start but just isnt getting there. Now this thing is connected properly down to the core and is running an amd +3000 , now what im wondering is what the heck is the problem? I tried just plugging in the main connectors to the motherboard and still nothing. The led lights don't even turn on. Now are they're any fancy tricks that I can use to fix this thing?
The power doesn't even come on, not for even a millisecond.

hmm is that the case power supply? usually case power supplies don't have that much of a chance and is better off getting a new power supply that is reliable which you will find here : http://www.techist.com/forums/f75/power-supplies-125763/
always look for a reliable power supply as it has the potential to kill all the components in your computer in the worst cases or maybe just the motherboard or maybe just the power supply if you are lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom