Help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

funkinwolf2005

Beta member
Ok ill try and give as much detail as possible so's to make it easier to give help.

Basically a m8 of mine bought a new PC and everytime he tries to play a game it starts working fine, sometimes 10 mins sometimes 2 mins, but then it freezes and well his pc shuts itself down.

HIS PC

I've check that his graphics card driver is up to date and that is fine, but i cant think of any solution.

Thanks to anyone who can help,

Thats what i thought. Check your CPU temps and in the BIOS check the PC health option to see if it is set to shut off at certan temps. After it shuts down on its own restart and go into bios and check the temps.

i agree with you guys , seems like overheating.
funkinwolf2005 try to make a good airflow in the case... you might need extra case funs, maybe another cpu headsink and fun, or even another case. very helpfull tip is to give air from outside or by front and take out the warm air from the back and from the top because warm air is lighter and go up. i got a case with fun on the top and i never had problem. to adjust the airflow exactly how you want, you have to know that you can switch the fun 180 degrees to make it "suck" instead of "blow" and the opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom