Help this noob please

If you never planned to put them as a reference, then it's fine :p.

I wasn't really being serious but nobody in their right mind would actually put that on a resume. Although unless stated in the contract I wouldn't stick around 2 months after I officially quit.

Sent from my Z740 using TechForums

oh you dont know how many times i wanted to do thath. but what is worse? living in my parents house at age of 20 being total parasite by not having any job or working my ass off to contribute and save up little bit. I think its about same. so the compromise for me is by leaving in 2 months. anyway i am extremly exhausted. see you tommorow hopefully. my only day off:CC

I'm damn near 26 and because my ex screwed me over (twice) I half live at my families house and half live with my gf. Being a mooch/parasite/whatever I would say starts when you're 30 living at home.

I agree with PP. I am 25 and just recently moved out of my parents house mainly because I got a job some 500+ miles away. I understand the need for independence, but you can save a lot of money by living with family. I am not saying that you should, but it isn't something you should rule out or feel like you can't do at 20. I would move back home now if I could continue making the same salary I am currently. It would allow for me to climb out of debt infinitely faster.

There is no shame is needing help man. Most parents want their child to succeed and will help in anyway they can. Stay at home get to a good comfort point and then go out on your own

Back
Top Bottom