Help... No Sound!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LS1

Beta member
Don't know if this is a repost but ever since Thursday I have had no sound. My speakers are connected to my computer and are turned on. But my computer doesn't recognize them and it says I have no audio device. And whenever I try to play a file in Media Player it comes up with an error message saying that the audio device isn't installed or is being used by another program. But i've had the computer for over 6 months now and i've had perfect sound up until now. Also, I have attatched headphones and the problem still persists.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Sorry for the double post but i've tried downloading new audio drivers but it still doesn't work. I've looked through loads of other forums and I can't find anything.

Help me please...!

i think you need to state some other things like your OS and sound device driver. that might help to look stuff up.

Soumak said:
i think you need to state some other things like your OS and sound device driver. that might help to look stuff up.
Ur... Well I don't know that. I have Windows XP. And the computer is an Acer Aspire SA80.

BTW, I have a Vista Transformation pack on my comp do you think that would make a difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom