Help with my Video card PLEASE..

webster247

Solid State Member
I will start off by saying this graphics card has done me good in the past, I, myself am very impressed with its performance till now..
While browsing my desktop, their is no noticable problems. But when i start a game (MotorM4X, GTA IV, Sims 2, or even Bejewled) my graphics card begins to wack out.. i have tried to change the resolutions, updating the driver and software, downgrading the driver and software.. lowering all the "in-game" graphics to the lowest settings. Now i do not have the money to replace the card. Im only 16 (not like it really matters) And I do not have the money to take it in to get it repaired. So if this issue could be resoulved with-out having to bring $ into the equation, that would be wonderful!

Any information towards the repairing to my graphics card would be wonderfully greatful!

Specs: his radeon hd 4670 iceq native hdmi 1gb ddr3 agp graphics card (h467qs1gha).

Below I have added a picture of the issue that happens approximitaly every 3-7 mins while playing GTA IV.
I lowerd the window down, so you could better see the issue. Thank you for your time and information!

View image: DAMN COMPUTER
(sorry for laungage, i took photo late at night while i was angry)

(if the link to the picture does not work, i will replace it as soon as possible)

If it's under warranty, you can send it in to get it RMA'd. You just have to pay shipping to them.

What are your card's temps? Have you tried lowering the clock speed of it by chance?

It does not have the warrenty active.. Even when it was avtive, i lost all my paper work for it when my friends house caught on fire.
The temp of the card runs at the recommended settings (37 degrees c)from the company, and i have tried lowering the clock speed (from 800MHz to 600MHz), still does the same thing in the same amount of time. I even tried lowering the "high performance memory clock" for the video card.

Back
Top Bottom