Help with my monitor please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Optimus GriimE

Baseband Member
Wasn't sure where to post this so put it here, my apologies if this is the wrong section but anyway i have noticed these lines going from left to right, its like someone has virtually smudged my pixels, could you please help me, thank you.
Not sure if you guys can see this on that screenshot, if it looks perfectly fine please let me know.

a46gjo.png

Can't really see the problem from the screenshot posted. If it's about the black lines on top (which looks like someone's signature) then maybe it is, or maybe it's the page itself. Has this been happening without opening any programs (showing on the desktop itself)?

Edit: Seems you found your prob, post back if it's all good now lol.

There may be one thing you can help me with tho, i have an acer aspire m3802 and im looking to upgrade the graphics card but not sure if ill need a better power supply or not, if i got one it would probably be something like the ATI radeon 4800 series or something a bit less.

What wattage is your current PSU? And the rest of your setup? I'm not sure about the Ati side, but something like a Nvidia 8800GT should be good.

Not sure how to get my psu wattage but i think it is around 300 but im not entirely sure

Quad core processor 2.5ghz (not overclocked)
6gb ddr2
ati radeon 4350

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom