Help Me Pleeeeze!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocer 939

In Runtime
ok i just rebuilt My computer i erased the whole harddrive.

specs:
celeron d skt 478
1 gig ram
80gig hdd
Asus 6800 512ddr2 128bit 8x agp
mobo:MSI pm8m-v
threw on xp pro (sp1)
bios:pheonix award
installed all the drivers and that crap

went to go play fear or even css!

fears average fps with this 6800 card medium low w/e settings is 18

And css pulls in with a whopping 23

the exact gfx card i bought was an
asus N6800/TD
512 mb ddr2 agp 8x

Oh and if i upgrade the driver to anything that didnt come from asus it screws up.

Any help is appreciated here ive tryed everything i know and still i get crap for preformance.

(it is running on 8x too btw)

the graphic card might be overheating , buts its more likely that the cpu is holding it back (the cpu have alot of impact on takin advantage of the graphic card and if you put a very fast graphic card along with a not so fast cpu then it wont perform at its best) and celeron isnt the ideal cpu for gamers

i would say the cpu definatly. on FEAR, have you set the cpu to minimum? (the gfx card can be set to high)

or go custom on the cpu settings, and disable ALL physics calculations etc.

whats ur screen resolution? anything more than 1024x768 on fear lags. even if u have $10.000 computer.

The Majority of this forum will tell you to throw away all your intel stuff and go with AMD. I am included in this majority.

RockyZ said:
The Majority of this forum will tell you to throw away all your intel stuff and go with AMD. I am included in this majority.

These posts always make me laugh. Let me guess? Your somewhere between the age of 9 and 14 years old. And all your cool friends in school tell you AMD is the land of milk and honey and Intel sucks.

hmm ok its gotten worse somehow 0.0
im not the only one with problems with the asus 6800/td just seems to be a crappy card!

i was also browsing through stuff when i came upon this

agp speeds
gpu 8x
chipset 8x
os 2x?!?

dont know what the os thing means

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom