Help me please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
o wait, it froze? then its definetly a hardware problem. open up your case and pull everything you dont need(except for graphics, bu if u got onboard, use the onboard(so it should be basic, just mobo, and anything else it needs to run, eg processor, ram, graphics) and use a regular keyboard and mouse(not usb), and if it works, add one peice of hardware untill it errors, then that is the peice that is bad, but if it still errors, try different ram(if you have any), and if you do that and it still dont help, it could be a bad ps or processor. have you had any heat problems with it(eg gets realy hot)

EDIT: is the computer on a surge protector? a power surge can do some real damage to a computer if not protected with a surge protector

Wreird, I just disconected my keyboard, Mouse, and speakers, and my network, and now it restarts even faster, doesnt even load halfway

God, You need to change your HDD. That's the first thing you need to try. Put a new hdd and try to see if you can install windows on it.

Alright, I got it to work. But, I have no sound. I have a Creative X-Fi, yea, I've heard this card has problems... I don't know how to fix it, it says it cant find "Multimedia audo controller" installed. Read some forums, people say it can cause the computer to reboot automatically after booting.

I guess I have to buy a new sound card... Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom