Help!!~ Blue screen codes. 1A & 7F

hazey360

Beta member
Hey there guys i'm new to the community, but i've been researching solutions here for quite some time. I now am in need of a helping hand. I have recently brought home a friends computer which has been plagued with blue screens & random crashes.

I ran all appropriate tests(i.e memtest86, chkdsk , monitored heat, re-seated ram etc) it almost seemed as a simple re-seat fixed the problem. Wrong, 3 hours later he reports a blue screen. I then suggested he buy new ram due to the codes being directly linked to memory issues and well he could afford it. We replaced the ram and yet again the glorious 0000001A Blue screen codes pops and has yet again began haunting him.

I have read some things about possible MMC issues or even just improper drivers causing issues in the memory management process. Any suggestions or ideas would help. I'd like to have this fixed before he gets back from his Xmas break. I have uploaded the minidump and you can find them here ->Desktop.rar

Please take a peek and suggest any further actions I can take or point out anything I may be missing. Thanks a lot.

Hazey!

Back
Top Bottom