help with balancing headphones?

mjsimet

Solid State Member
Just bought an MSI dominator
Amazon.com : MSI Computer GT70 DOMINATOR-2293;9S7-1763A2-2293 17.3-Inch Laptop : Computers & Accessories

I'm very happy with its performance, however I'm having issues balancing the sound in the headphones when I'm playing a game or listening to music. Much of the sound is coming from the left head phone and very little from the right. I have tried other headphones and am having the same problem. I tried to manually change the balance under settings but it doesn't seem to last and doesn't work when I launch steam games. Has anyone had issues like this before? thanks in advance.

Are you plugging your headphones into the correct jack? Also make sure that it's inserted fully into the jack.

You could also try to update your audio drivers.

Tried both of those things, the drivers are up to date. It ended up working with a 3rd pair of headphones. The other two had the same issue, would only come out strong in the left headphone speaker. Weird. Guess I just cant use those headphones.

Do the headphones that don't work (or the ones that do work) have a mic built in them by chance?

Back
Top Bottom