Help again.. please

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChibChombo

In Runtime
Alright, my comp froze while playing a game, I had to turn it off... When I turned it back on, this screen came up saying "USB under default settings detected" or something like that, cant remember... said it had to shut down in 15 seconds, after it did, it wouldnt work again... I turn it on, black screen... nothing.... until finally it worked again... what is causing this?

that is totally strange. I have never heard that before. You might want to check and make sure your processor cooling fan spins and that it will also spin freely. Also make sure that the fins of the processor are not clogged. You may want to back up any data that you may need just in case... do you have any usb external devices ? you said help again... what was the first ?

The past two weeks my computer went from working perfect to having a LOT of problems... My sound card randomly doesn't work... I found out its not the sound card, its the motherboard not detecting it. My computer randomly freezes when I turn it on, sometimes it never gets past the black screen, stuff like that... I have no idea why

clear NVRAM (sounded like you were not posting at all). Also, when it freezes on a black screen during startup, are you at least getting the post/bios info? If so, can u get to safe mode? U may also be shorting out somewhere (mbd to case).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom