HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirsty__x

Beta member
Okay so, I got a HP pavilion G serious recently, I've had it about 2 months and already I am seeing problems with my screen.. It doest happen very often but it is annoying as ****. I have random thin lines (usually black and white) just flicker across the screen :-/ I am really not good with computers at all.. Any input would be appreciated!

Okay so, I got a HP pavilion G serious recently, I've had it about 2 months and already I am seeing problems with my screen.. It doest happen very often but it is annoying as ****. I have random thin lines (usually black and white) just flicker across the screen :-/ I am really not good with computers at all.. Any input would be appreciated!

You should still be under warranty for it, Personally I would return it. But if not, it could be lose wires connecting the monitor, you could have damaged the monitor in some type of way by accidently dropping or hitting it. If you aren't good with computers though; You should bring it into a repair shop and they will probably replace the screen for you or fix the faulty wires. *Don't go to Best Buy* Too expensive.

Thanks guys:big_smile:! Wanted some input because I contacted HP! I didnt want to send it away in case they wont fix it, its not a big problem just irritating!

HP will send it to geeksquad, they have a service contract with them. But, the good thing is, you will only be paying for shipping... Hopefully...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom