help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eaglez

In Runtime
I am getting this problem in the blue screen of death when I do anything

0x000000F4 (0x00000003,0x865FDDAO,0x865FDF14, ox805C7478)

plz help if you can

It is a SATAII PCI Express Motherboard and I dont know what the heck the problem is

EDIT: Well I got it going again and it came up with a different problem number

0x0000007A (0xCO7BA260,0xC000000E,0xI744C384,0x0851E860

atapi.sys-Address F744C384 base at F743F000 DateStamp 41107b4d

There could be any number of problems. Very likely problem is RAM issue.

Is this a new PC or a new problem on an old one? If it's an old one, have you changed anything recently? Does this problem occur when doing ANYTHING, or just specific things?

Highly suggest downloading a copy of memtest and running it on your PC. Just download it, burn the .iso file to a CD, and boot your PC off that CD. Testing will start automatically, and give it a few hours. If any red lines come up, you have memory errors.

Sounds like a paging error, though the second one could have many number of causes like shackledphoenix said, try if you have more than one stick, take one out and try, then swap,
or if you have one change mem slots, if to no appraise, and you havent got memtest then get it.

well since the problem is that the system didnt recognize the hdd, I checked the harddrive cable and it seemed to be loose on the hdd. I have ordered a new SATAII cable and it should fix the problem because it would sometimes detect it and sometimes not. I used to have this problem but when I brought it somewhere it worked flawlessly and I see now that the cable would wiggle around moving it and it would just be lucky and work. Thanks for all the help, I also got me a 120 fan to keep the temp down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom