Heating question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunt12

Baseband Member
Sorry for my inexperience, but I never looked into these things with my old computer that wasnt worth my time to check up on. This computer is alot better then my old one so I would like to keep track of everything, so I am wondering if there is a program I can use so I can see the temperature that my system is running at, I apoligize if it is on windows and I have no idea about it, if so I could use a direction on what file it would be in.

Also if there is a download for free software that you recommend I would appreciate any links you could give, thanks.:cool:

Download Everest Home Edition. It has temperature monitors plus a plethora of other useful information, as well as some benchmarks.

everest is very good, but no need to worry about temps at all if your not overclocking, unles you see smoke....
lol if your thinking of mild OC'ing, look at cpuz its alot smaller than everest and easier to navigate but a little harder to understand.

Your motherboard came with asus probe to watch all system info. If you don't have the cd you can download it from asus as well. I prefer using the motherboard software because you know it is reading properly. Everest home and mbm5 do work pretty good as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom