Headset only work on one side... - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Hardware Repairs and Troubleshooting
Closed Thread
Old 08-10-2010, 09:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Newb Techie
Default Headset only work on one side...

Just bought a brand new headset and they only work on the right side...the microphone works and everything but I can only hear from the right side. I have two jacks so I tried unplugging it and plugging it on the back NOW it only works on the left side..I tried changing my sound settings up from Stereo to Mono vice versa but still same results. I have no idea whats going on, I know the headset is good because I tried it on my laptop. I need help guys!

ALSO: The speakers work fine, I can hear from both of them it seems like just the headset.

Old 08-11-2010, 06:30 AM   #2 (permalink)
True Techie
Send a message via MSN to Desolation
Default Re: Headset only work on one side...

since you said the speakers work fine i would think somethings lose some where or possible a bad audio port.
Amd Phenom 2 955 3.9 ghz
Corsair Dominator 1700 mhz
amd SAPPHIRE 6870
HAF 932 Full Tower
Corsair TX950W PSU
Windows 7 X64
[SIGPIC]http://www.techist.com/pc/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=70112&dateline=128146 3255[/SIGPIC]
Closed Thread

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On