Status
Not open for further replies.

tarorsnow

Beta member
ok edit :
laptop hp dv6 windows 7
tv jvc i art pro 48 inch rear projection tv hd television
main points / updates
-I can then see the connection in my ati control center, but the tv just stays black.
-I cant get a picture or sound on my jvc tv from my laptop.
-if i set display to having the tv replace my monitor instead of duplicate the comp goes black and tv goes a solid green color.
-cord is good (it works on another tv in my house no problem)
-connection is directly from laptop to tv.
-i have tried adjusting resolution with no luck.

Punctuation and paragraphs will make it much easier for us to help you.

Dont set it to duplicate. Set it to something else and see if it works.

Dont triple post. Someone will help when they can provide input. Not everyone knows the answer or visits this area. Posting "So i am just screwed" will net you no results as people dont want to deal with someone who is impatient and has an attitude when they dont get answers.

tarorsnow, do not triple post. Help shall come to you.

In display settings, does it recognize the TV?

sorry and yes

-I can then see the connection in my ati control center, but the tv just stays black..

the picture i posted also shows the tv? is that what u mean it shows it as the correct tv also..

Dont set it to duplicate. Set it to something else and see if it works.

Dont triple post. Someone will help when they can provide input. Not everyone knows the answer or visits this area. Posting "So i am just screwed" will net you no results as people dont want to deal with someone who is impatient and has an attitude when they dont get answers.

-if i set display to having the tv replace my monitor instead of duplicate the comp goes black and tv goes a solid green color.
Already tried that.. and also if i try to extended the desktop to tv that doesnt work either just stays black

and sorry for the triple post

edit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom