HDD problem!PLS HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil_eyes

Beta member
Hi,i need an advice.Here is the problem!I have two HDDs!HDD 1 and HDD 2!They have worked together for about half an year...so one day as I was doing some stuff on the computer it just stopped!Everything blocked!The keyboard and the mouse!The light that indicates the work of the computer wasn't flashing,it was just on all the time!I've restarted the computer but the same happened!Only this time I noticed(in my computer) that HDD 2 was shown as unformatted one!?!There was very important information on it that i needed!I've remove it(the hardware way) and then plug it in again!This time the computer didn't recognize both HDD 1 and HDD 2!What's wrong!I removed HDD 2 again and everything was ok...!:((((What's wrong???Can anyone help me with an advice???

PS:The lamp on the HDD 2 that indicates the its work was not working and i wasn't able to hold my hand on the back of it because the chips or whatever is there were so hot!!!!Especially the one with the name of the company producer!(Quantum)

The hdd is toast!! You might be able to recover your data with recovery tools but that will be it. Sorry that's life with PC's. Also make sure your jumpers are set master and slave not Cable Select.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom