HD2600XT Corruption?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaundale

Baseband Member
Hi,
Just managed to get the new card and have found that I have very corrupt graphics files in games like Silent Hunter 4, Race WTCC, Rome Total War. I have updated all the drivers for both games and the Gcard but still unsure WHY this is happening.

Rome - Corrupt graphics on menu screen BUT OK on the campaign map and Battle screen. BUT when Graphics on sentate screen they are corrupt lines going horizontally along the picture of the senate.

SH4 - I have lines coming out of the submarine while looking externally on the surface, under water and I have a crisp picture. All rooms are perfect and no problems there, just externally on the surface.

Race - Track, Grass, Ad boards all have chequered blocks of different colours all over them, BUT GTR2 runs fine without problems!

Armed assault - Some soldiers are stick men with 3D heads? SWAT 4 is the same but NOT all soldiers/Criminals just every now and again, but then I get shoot as Laughing at stick man!!

Any ideas would be very welcome, I have dropped a Q to Sapphire and ATI/AMD as well.

Thanks,
Shaun.

hi Shaundale have you updated the net.frameworks to 2.0 and the DirectX10?

BTW whats your user name in Swat 4 :D ? my user name is {CB}Geforce{Cpt} come and join our server at Crack-Babies.tk

Updated everything. BUT I think this has caused a MAJOR problem with Windows and am currently re-installing WinXP as I couldn't connect to internet after updating Mobo to New version to fix ATI 2XXX Problems. Found after the Bios upgrade that games didn't have corruption BUT NOT ALL GAMES worked and the problem with Connection I thought it better just to bite bullet and re-install.
Thxs,
Shaun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom