HD 5870 Temp.

Btw, the only aftermarket solutions I prefer are these for the GPU.
Quiet VGA Cooler for 680 / 670 GTX or 7870 / 7850 Radeon from Arctic Cooling - Accelero Xtreme III - DCACO-V15G400-BL - Scan.co.uk

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835186067

Used the Newegg link because I don't know if they sell those abroad yet. The Hybrid cooler is by far my favorite solution to date as it doesn't have all the weight of a large heatsink like the above, and also exhausts all that heat out the back like a regular H50/ect.

Btw, the only aftermarket solutions I prefer are these for the GPU.
Quiet VGA Cooler for 680 / 670 GTX or 7870 / 7850 Radeon from Arctic Cooling - Accelero Xtreme III - DCACO-V15G400-BL - Scan.co.uk

ARCTIC Accelero Hybrid VGA Cooler - Newegg.com

Used the Newegg link because I don't know if they sell those abroad yet. The Hybrid cooler is by far my favorite solution to date as it doesn't have all the weight of a large heatsink like the above, and also exhausts all that heat out the back like a regular H50/ect.

:eek: there expensive, but nice. Don't think they do them here yet. Haven't seen them

The card is idleing at 48-50 again... Why is it doing this :( lol...

Do you guys think i should buy another card? If so which one for less then £200. keep in mind i have a 750w PSU. Need it for playing WoW mostly. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom