Having Problems Booting up

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmyn66

Baseband Member
I bought 2 computers about 2 to 3 years ago both the same brand ( Store Built ) both ran fine and just about a month ago 1 of them started having a problem. Start running slow and then when I did a restart all I would get is beeps ( three high pitch beeps and then 2 low pitch beeps ) If I let it sit for an hor or two, it will just start up like normal. Now the second computer is doing the same thing. any ideas?

Open up the computers, and get the model number of the motherboard in it. Then, you can look up in google what all the beep codes mean. :)

fixed it

Thanks for the help. I looked up the mother board and it was 2 problems.. the 3 high beeps was video and the 2 low beeps was mother board problem. I first put a video card in, before it was intergrated on the motherboard. It first booted up and worked fine, but when I went to restart it.. it would not start. It said could not find the bootdisk. Well I down loaded the flash bios tool and the down load an updated bios. when I did the flash it said it was on boot block. But once I loaded the new bios, it started right up and was able to restart over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom