Have 1 monitor but pc shows 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure that merely means your video card supports 2 monitors but there isnt a second connected. As for the performance decrease, make sure you have all the right drivers and they are the most recent versions.

get a driver for your monitor if after youll install it there will still be two then manually remove the other from device manager and see if it comes back after a restart , windows obviously dont recognize your monitor as it identifies it as "plug and play monitor"

no, it is greyed out. if you plugged another monitor in, it would turn the same colour as the other monitor, and you will be able to use it.

it is normal.

I saw this recently... From your screenshot it ooks like you have multiple display drivers. Go to device manager and delete both display adapter drivers. restart, and reinstall the catalyst driver.

Let me know how it turns out....

Just disable it in device manager, it's going to say Radeon Secondary. I don't understand how it can decrease your performance, it's hardly doing anything.

My point in the previous post, I have seen this very recently, and for some reason the Radeon secondary wreaked all sorts of havoc on the machine... Do yourself a favor and remove all video adapter drivers and start fresh....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom